Monday, December 10, 2012

Back to blogging!

Hey friends who read this!

Ok, sorry for the long lag since August. As many friends already know, and as others do not, Life took a big turn for me that month.

Get your coffee, it's story time.

My brother, during a stay with related-by-marriage relatives in Texas, got me hooked up with a sweet management job with a family owned car dealership. Being fresh out of home-schooling high school, this was an amazing opportunity, and thankfully I am smart enough at my young age to see that and to seize it.

I also got into an expensive (and I am guessing that makes them 7334 (elite)) university for a business degree -- business is my thing.

Anyhew, fresh out of home-schooling and I left beautiful Colorado for flat, and always warm, Texas for a whole new life, all in the merry month of August.

Sooooo, game playing, blogging, other hobbies, brushing of the teeth, all fell by the wayside as I did not have time with my new schedule. However, I have gotten comfortable into the swing of things with my new life, and am back to gaming and having fun with my friends on Wizard101, which allows me to interact with my pals who are a long ways away from me now.

Thanks Wizard101.

P.S. - boy, am I waaaaay behind. My e-mail is jam packed with material sent to me by my friends over the past few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment