Wednesday, May 16, 2012


So for the first hatching, I am seriously thinking of crossing the Myth Sprite with my brother’s Mustard Troll. My brother reports that the troll provides two attack cards. The first come naturally with the pet and is active when the pet reaches Ancient level. The second was sort of random and manifested from an Epic level talent slot. Both have a great tendency of going critical (as do all small level spells).

                If the hatching gives me a Myth Sprite with an Epic talent slot, then it’s a good bet that slot will be the second attack card, and it’s just luck whether the training manifests that talent. However, the main talent that I am looking for is “Cast Spritely”. I think it would be cool to have a Sprite pet that casts the Sprite healing spell. As matter of fact, that is primarily the reason why I am improving a Sprite. However, the perfect pet would also have health and mana boost for my Balance character.

                But, my brother’s Mustard Troll has neither of those gifts. He does have a Storm Hawk that does have all three desired talents: Health boost, Mana boost, Cast Spritely. And, that hawk is a higher pedigree than the Mustard Troll. It is for this reason that the second choice for the hatching is that Storm Hawk. My brother does not have a Storm character, and the hawk is equipped with his Balance; he does not like using the pet because he wants a Balance pet with the Balance character, and he is frustrated that he cannot find a good Balance pet – his Judgement pet manifested the same talents as a 29 Pedigree First Generation dragon!
This snapshot shows my pet's talent spaces, experience bars, how far along she is to the next level. As you can see from the talent spaces, the common have no pips, and uncommon only have one pip. I anticipate that ALL of her talents will be selfish talents. So, I will not train above Adult (minimum level needed for hatching).

No comments:

Post a Comment