Monday, May 21, 2012


This little farm of mine

                So I bought the cheapo wooded cottage and turned the outside area of that house into a farm. Considering the level of my Balance character with gardening, I am currently limited to Dandelions, Tiger Lilly, Snap Dragons, Venus Fly Trap, Honey Sickle, and then the good snack producing plants of King Parsley, Bear Cactus, and Fickle Pickle.

                As you might guess from the name of some of these plants, yes, I am doing community farming. Here is my set up: I have a cluster of Honey Sickle, with a crafted Mooshu Weapon Rack sitting next to them (that is one of their likes); then next to them is a Venus Fly Trap and a Tropical Garden Gnome (that gives the Honey Sickle 4 things that they like); going a little bit over, I have a Snap Dragon, which the Fly Trap likes, and the Dandelions like – and the Snap Dragon likes the Dandelions; then I have Dandelions and Tiger Lilly grouped together with Tropical Garden Gnomes and a ball of Blue Yarn. That gives the Dandelions and Tiger Lilly 4 and 3 things to like, respectively, which caused them to attract a Pixie, which everyone likes.

                Have I noticed an increase in the quality or quantity of items harvested from any of the plants with all these ‘likes’?  No, not really. I have noticed that they do not get pests as frequently, but otherwise their needs, life span, time to harvests, etc., all remain the same.

                So, I am not sure what the ‘likes’ do for my plants. I do notice that if I put something they do not like, they die really fast L.

                So how does this relate to my P.I.P.? Well, I need to level up with gardening and crafting so that I can grow Evil Magma Peas = which drop mega snacks when they are harvested at Ancient level. And, Dandelions drop reagents for crafting that are much needed for creating high level pet snacks, like Rice Whispies, Honey Tombs, Ambros Cereal, and those other cereal snacks (pets LOVE those cereals).

                And finally, gardening is a good way to ensure a strong cash flow which is needed for buying snacks, and for hatching pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment