Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Having mid level fun in Crimson Fields


So I was going through Crimson Fields with my friend, Talon Shadowalker, with my new Balance character. At the time, we were both in the low 30s in terms of our level. We were fighting Yakedo, and he was placing Weakness spell on me, and attacking me. I had Spectral Shields and Weakness in my deck so his hits were not bothering me much. So, Talon was left alone to pile the traps on Yakedo (Talon Shadowalker is Death School, so he has lots of traps). In my deck, I had Balance Blade, Bladestorm, and a +30% trap. In his deck he had a +20% trap, Death Blade, Spirit Blades (death, life, myth), +30% Death Trap, +35% Death Trap, and Feint +70%... so we piled them on Yakedo to see what would happen. Talon nailed Yakedo for 5K damage. We then did the same thing to Grum in Crimson Fields, 'cause Grum does not use Weakness.  Before anyone starts prancing around like a stuffed Prince, do remember the fact that we were both in the low 30s and just using whatever gear we casually found in the Bazaar and were not using additional treasure cards (which could have added a lot more damage).

No comments:

Post a Comment