Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Ice character


This is my Ice character, about level 25 right now. I have opted to remain with just my dorm room, that way I can save money for good gear, gardening, things like that. In the top picture, you see my little indoor garden with Pink Dandelions, Tiger Lily, and Frozen Snow Peas. So far, I have yet to get any good snacks, despite each type of plant having 3 "likes". I don't know what else the Evil Snow Peas like -- I have provided everything that I could read about online.

In the second pic, I am showing off this fantastic oufit. Look closely, and you can see a starry pattern on a cold blue field, like stars on a winter's night. It is just too perfect for an ice character. Also, the finges on the winter wolf cap, and on the boots, match the finges on the base of the robe and match the fringey cape. And yes, the bow is dark blue too!

Otherwise, you see Otis, my pet Colossus who is not the best pet, my Panther mount, and my extremely awesome Vigilant Dragon who has been a wonderful pet. I can't wait to get him to EPIC, 'cause he has 3 Rare talent slots, and 4 Epic talent slots yet to be manifested. The Common and Uncommon already filled up in the first three levels of his training, and they were great talents like improved focus for ice, improved attack for ice, and cast Spritely!

If only the Colossus manifested something worthwhile... the only reason I keep him around is I hope to hatch some unique hybrid pets in the future... or cross him with a Vigilant Dragon in the hopes of getting a Colossus pet with worthwhile talents.

No comments:

Post a Comment