Sunday, July 22, 2012

Back from vacay, and Wizard101 has a new pack!

Hey everyone,

All my friends have been wondering where I disappeared to for a couple of weeks... having forgotten that I told them where I would be before I left.

Dad took the family to Spain for a couple of weeks. He was there to capitalize on their collapsed housing market by purchasing houses and property at dirt cheap prices (also the Euro is really weak right now to the dollar). While he did that, the rest of us were on vacation.

I asked Dad for a rental car, and cruised back and forth between Madrid and Granada and Cordoba -- Dad was buying property in the Cordoba and Granada areas, and the family was staying in Granada. Anyhew, it's only a few hours drive, so I went clubbing all night in Madrid (yay lower drinking ages!), then would hot foot it back to the hotel.

But there was tons of other great things to do, and I did them, and it was the longest and funnest two weeks of my life. Spain is awesome! By the end, I was begging Dad to not leave Spain without buying at least one house for us that I could come back and stay.

So, I get back, and Wizard101 has a new Lore Pack out -- the Avalon Lore, or Knight's Lore, pack. I am completely out of cash, so it will have to be a little bit before I can get crowns to check out this pack.

If any friends have gotten it, give me an e-mail, I will post pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment