Sunday, July 1, 2012

Benefits of gardening on Wizard101

To get a full idea of all the benefits of each plant that is available for gardening, go visit the Wizard101 wiki. Just know that you can farm certain plants for years on that game and you will never, ever see some of the drops.

So, my list here is a list of the common drops from these plants, and is the reason why I am growing them. If you also garden these plants, it is likely that you will only ever see or benefit the same as what I am doing.

Dandelions -- these guys are very regular in dropping the slightly harder to get reagents that cost a small fortune in the bazaar, and are rare to get when running around harvesting. I only raise the pink and orange dandelions; the yellow dandelions do not drop anything worthwhile, even at the final harvest at Ancient. The Pink and Orange also drop good storm-snacks. As for the gold, don't count on getting rich anytime soon with these plants.

Dragons -- I do both the burning and maelstrom snap dragons for even more rare reagents, better quality snacks (although they don't do much in the snack department), but mostly for gold. The Maelstrom provides the occassional good quality Treasure Card, but they are excellent at dropping the extremely rare sandstone and sunstone, and pearl and golden pearl.

Venus Fly Trap -- I don't know, gold maybe? This guy is in my garden to make the dragons feel happy.

Ninja Fig -- The Fiery Boom Shrooms like this plant. Otherwise, this plant is just in my garden for the universal curse treasure card which adds nice damage in a fight. Also, I get lots of polymorph into a Ninja Pig, but I never use those cards.

Fiery Boom Shrooms -- very nice treasure cards; the evil magma peas like this plant.

Evil Magma Peas -- what is there not to like? Treasure cards, great rare reagents, mega-snacks, gold

White Tiger Lily -- very hard to come by the seeds, but gives very nice amounts of gold. Supposedly gives Amber, but I have never seen it. Also gives some great Ice treasure cards like the Ice Hound.



No comments:

Post a Comment