Sunday, July 1, 2012

Wysteria housing, or, time to expand the garden

The time has come where the simple house I bought to be my farm can no longer contain my garden. The Wooded Cottage is a great starter kit for houses in Wizard101, and allows for a small garden outside. But, you can only have 50 items outside.

So, I have some dandelions (pink and orange), burning and maelstrom snap dragons, venus fly traps, boom shroom, evil magma peas, and finally a ninja fig.

Then I have a garden gnome, potted cattail, ball of blue yarn, dragon skull, mooshu weapons rack, broken stump, sand pile (I used to have some prickly bear cactus previously), bamboo fountain, egg basket, jimbe drum, and I think that is it. Well, that seems to add up to 50 items very quickly.

So what does this have to do with Wysteria Housing?

Fingers crossed, I am hoping that the great big beautiful Wysteria housing has an outdoor garden patch area and that you can do 250 items outside, like other large houses in the game.

That would just be terrific, 'cause I got to see the place in the Test Realm, and it is more beautiful than my wildest imagination. But I did not get to see how many outside or inside spaces the place has...

Anyway, I am buying the house once it hits the live game, assuming you can buy it with gold. So far, every house can be bought with gold, which is great because I am limited on how many crowns I can buy each month, and those crowns go toward packs :(

No comments:

Post a Comment