Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Got done with Dragonspyre too early

For a full day I could not figure out why I could not get to Celestia... I had finished all the necessary quests!

And then a friend told me that I was too low of a level. The battle of Malistaire gave enough experience to level up to 47. My friend told me that I needed to be 48. So, I have to go through enough quests to gain a whole experience level.

My friend suggested Grizzleheim, which I have ignored up until now.

On an un-related side note, We (my little clique of friends and myself) have a new member to our tight circle -- Heather FireMancer (she is apparently, in real life (IRL) the girlfriend of Valkoor Legend - which explains why he hangs out with her all the time on the game).

Valkoor promised me pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment