Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Balance buddy of mine

While I am doing a shout-out to some buddies, here is one of my best. He is Balance, level 45, and has one of the most awesome-est outfits I have ever seen! We quest together all the time, and he is so patient in teaching me and saving my butt... If you have ever had two Balance characters working cohesively side-by-side, it can be a super powerful combo. His second school is Storm, and he has dedicated his gear, pet and lots of training points and treasure cards to getting lots of Storm spells and added focus to Storm.  Soooo, he hardly fizzles, and has a huge selection of Storm spells, and gets the added benefit of Balance blades!  We often farm in Wintertusk with this character you see, and my level 30-ish Balance character.

Also, go to the Fan website, Legends of the Spiral, got to the Fan Fiction section, and read the story of Mossback Prophecies, Dark Chronicles, and Kane the Conqueror --> there is a Valdus Legend in those stories: this is that guy. He did not write them, someone else did, but this is the one and the same person.

No comments:

Post a Comment