Thursday, June 14, 2012

This little farm of mine...

This is my Balance character in front of her little farm. You can see that I have mostly complimentary  plants. I have the Pink Dandelions for reagents, gold, and Golden Pizza snacks (Storm snack) to feed my pet bird which is a Storm pet. Hard to see, but right in there is a White Tiger Lily for high level snacks and the very rare reagent Amber. Then I have a Burning Snap Dragon which the Dandelions and Tiger Lily like; they also like the potted cat-tail (extremely hard to farm for, but I made a ton of money in trying to get it), and the ball of blue yarn (no other yarn works). The Venus Fly Trap is there for the benefit of the Snapr Dragon - they like each other. And there is a dragon skull for the fly trap. Then for snacks, I have two Prickly Bear Cactus with a Pile of Sand for them to like. And finally, there are the Evil Magma Peas for mega-snacks with egg basket and jimbe drum - the peas were liked by something I had growing a few days ago, but harvested at ancient and is no longer present.

All of my plants have at least two "likes", the Dandelions and Tiger Lily are maxed out for their 'likes', as is the Evil Magma Peas -- a day or so ago there was a Pixie hovering around, and I anticipate another popping up anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment