Monday, June 25, 2012

Dramatis Personae

I asked my friends on Wizard101 (in game) to go someplace cool and take a snapshot of themselves and then send me that snapshot via e-mail. They did, I cropped them, and now I can introduce the gang that I hang out with all the time on the game, whether with my Ice character, or my Fire Character, or my Balance character, or once in a great while with my brother's characters. Anyway, These guys are the coolest and really know how to rock Wizard101. The top three you see below, Valdus, Valkoor, and Talon, used to run with my brother a lot -- that is how I met them. So now that my brother is gone, they run with me, or I with them, however you want to put that.

Valdus is primarily Balance, second school is storm. I usually play my new-ish balance character with Valdus; my second school is death, so we have two balance characters with death and storm spells -- talk about really powerful. And, we have gotten really good at complimenting each other with blades, traps, and the added focus spell. So, if he is up first and he sees me using a death attack, he will place a trap on my target, or a blade on me; if I am up first, I will place an added focus on him when he is readying a storm attack. He is currently level 45, so we are just about the same level.

Sadly, I do not get much time with Valkoor. He is almost level 80, and kicks it better than anyone I know other than myself on my Fire. He is a legendary artisan and uses amazing crafted gear that really benefits him a lot. He is pure balance, no secondary school, but he has trained for Tower Shield and Feint; but, he does not use any other attack spells other than the Balance.

Talon is pure Death school, but has trained for Tower Shield and for the Life healing spells. Otherwise, he uses pure death attack spells. Check the previous post to see an awesome attack he and I did just the day before this post. He is level 41-42 right now, and we have completed the entirety of Mooshu and Marleybone together. We work well together because Balance and Death complement each other well in fights.

The Mooshu shrine behind him is available in the Emperor's Pack, but he got it as a drop in Crimson Fields when we were doing one of our giant hits on the bosses. I forgot which one it was, but I was there with him when he got that shrine.

Balance and Life complement each other really well too. This is Valerian (the third friend I have with a name that starts with V), who is Life as primary, and Death as secondary. With the secondary death attack spells, he is a really hard hitting Life character. I think he is level 22-23 right now. We have been doing a lot of farming together in random places around the Spiral, and we have won lots of gold from our battles.
Here is the newest addition to our gang, Taryn "Terra" Silversword. She is Myth, level 12, and she will most likely go with death as her second school, but she wants to do the Spirit Tri-fecta and do all three schools. Taryn is also pushing that we form a clan... I could either way with that, none of the boys are wanting to mess with that clan stuff, so we will see. Anyway, Taryn was introduced by Valdus to the others, and we have since been helping her to learn the ropes of Wizard101 and how to become a truly awesome player. We all just love her to bits and pieces.

 
These guys are awesome (for when they read my blog) and if you meet them out there in the Spiral, be sure to say hi and feel free to ask for their help. Who knows, you may even run into one of them and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment