Monday, June 18, 2012

Taking over my brother's work

So, as I mentioned earlier, my brother is off to serve his country, and he has handed over to me all of his fiction, with instructions.

First thing, my brother must have been the most prolific writer of all time -- both of us were home schooled for  along time, and while being home schooled we read the classics, learned writing both for fiction and non-fiction, and many many other things. Anyway, he apparently loved to read and write and he spent the past two years writing every spare moment. The only thing that I am going to be posting here and on Legends of the Spiral.com are his fiction stories pertaining to Wizard101.

He told me that writing those stories was like eating candy -- immensely fun and easy. So, he was able to crank out 50 pages like it was nothing. It took him, he said, only a day or two to write 60 pages of story because it came so naturally.

Other fiction that he wrote, took much longer. But that does not pertain to this blog.

So, the instructions he left along with his lap top are to publish online as much as I can, as frequently as I can, bit by bit, the Wizard101 fan fiction stories for the enjoyment of others.

Keep your eyes peeled on this blog for updates as I have the time to publish the material.

No comments:

Post a Comment