Thursday, June 14, 2012

My brother's primary character


My brother tried other schools, and he ended up not liking them. For some reason, he only ever really like Myth. So, he really embraced it and worked to perfect his Myth character in every way. He put a lot of time and effort into that character, and then he started writing fan stories about his character -- check them out for yourself on Legends of the Spiral.com -- fan fiction, look for Mossback Prophecies.

Anyway, he tried all sorts of Myth pets. His two favorite were a Utility Dragon, and a Mustard Troll named Bruno. The Mustard Troll actually became a prominent character in those stories... Well, my brother has gone off to join the Marines, and will most likely be off to war after that, so he left his character to me to take care of. I just do some farming from time to time, and use it for extra gardening. He took these two action shots in his Desert Palace home. He put those two obelisks to either side of the waterfall for a really cool effect. I wish I could take more pics of his entire place, 'cause he did an epic job with decorating.

Anyway, if anyone has ever met a very, very high level Myth character by this name with a Mustard Troll named Bruno, then you met my brother.

On a side note, Valdus Legend was one of my brother's good pals on the game -- that is how I met him and how he got into the stories posted on that fan website. If you read the stories, almost everyone in them is a real person's character in the game of Wizard101.

No comments:

Post a Comment